Friday, April 9, 2010

Request for Submissions

I have been asked to write some interesting stories of Swiss emigration to the United States for a Swiss genealogical publication. I can certainly start with some of the big names that we all know, but I would like to include some stories of common emigrants who made a big impact on their new country.

If you or someone you know has a great story that they would like to share about their Swiss ancestors emigration to the United States, and the new life they made from themselves, please leave a comment below.

The only caveat I would make is the more genealogical and historical information the better to help me construct a compelling narrative. Thanks in advance, Jean-François

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...