Saturday, February 4, 2012

Tales from the Armoire



I have followed the blog Newly Swissed for a while now. I have found it to be informative and fun. The site is described thusly: "Newly Swissed helps you stay up to date with trends in Switzerland. You can expect high quality coverage from an insiders’ view in the departments of culture, design, food, tourism, and simply cool facts!"




The founder of the site and I began talking about all things Swiss and one day I floated an idea of writing a multi-part series on my family history and research.  He thought it was a nice idea and so it began. All of my posts of Tales from the Armoire – A Multi-Part Series on Finding Identity through Family History are now live. I appreciate the opportunity to share my Swiss family stories with a new audience. Thank you Newly Swissed!

1 comment:

  1. The pleasure is ours!

    Not only are your contributions great reads, but they are fascinating windows into a family full of high achievers!

    Thanks for everything,
    Dimitri

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...