Thursday, July 29, 2010

1960 Trip to South America – Part 1

I recently found some 8 mm film of my grandparents' trip to South America. I assumed it was strictly to visit family in Córdoba, Argentina, but there is film footage of Lima, Santiago, Buenos Aires, Rio and Brasilia. With the generous help of my father I have been able to digitize the film reels. I hope you find them as fascinating as I do.


This post contains videos for Lima and Santiago. I will link to videos for Buenos Aires and Rio in my next post.















2 comments:

  1. Hello Jf. My name is Sergio Tolentino. I'm from Peru. I'm begining to do some video experimentation, so in order to talk about Lima and the poetry of Martin Adan I was thinking it would be awesome to use some scenes of the beautiful video taken by your grandparents. If you agree, please write to my e-mail sertoghimself@gmail.com and let me know it. I would give you all the datails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi iam José Navarro from Perú. i am very interest in buying your footage for a tv commercial. Please contact me jose.navarro.cubas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...